Friday, March 2, 2012

How can anyone deny the Holocaust?

After watching a video about the Holocaust to see if there was a video I could use to let my student's view before discussing about Anne Frank, I discovered a few Holocaust deniers calling Jews "liars". I have always heard about it and even did a paper on neo-Nazism in Australia and how many of them are holocaust deniers and assert some form of superiority over others. I remember I cried while doing research for the Ravensbrück concentration camp in Secondary 4 and felt particularly affected after the presentation. Even now when I have to research about the Holocaust and Anne Frank  When I saw a particular YouTuber calling them liars despite watching this video in the link here I was in totally outraged.


How can anyone possibly call this a lie? Nearly 1/10 of Europe's Population when through this. How can 6 million over dead bodies lie? How 4 million over people lie? Can anyone deny another a right to even express their suffering posthumously? Bear in mind that some of these people who suffered were also non-Jewish. Some were even pure-White blooded Europeans who defied Hilter courageously to house their Jewish neighbours or even refusal to support these atrocious acts!


I feel so affected that i just have to talk about it... ... I want to make a stand against Holocaust denials!


By the way, anyone who says that it is impossible for a teenager to express herself in such a eloquent matter to deny that Anne Frank's diary is not real are seriously looking down on any other teenager and child. 






 "Those who deny Auschwitz would be ready to remake it." ~ Primo Levi


No comments: